The advanced biology is an important and rigorous preparatory course of biology at the college level. The main concern of the advanced biology course is towards the biological research and analysis. The main focus of the advanced biology is towards ecology, biotechnology, genetics and other kinds of the environmental issues. If you are assigned an advanced biology project, the first of all, you will have to select an intriguing topic idea. If you are not able to find out an interesting topic idea for the advanced biology project, then you can get help from the academic writing services. The best way to find out advanced biology project ideas is to conduct an in-depth research. A list of the advanced biology project ideas is given below;
1) How to develop the high yield varieties of the wheat and crops?
2) What are the effects of the water stress and salt on the different plants?
3) What is cloning and explain the future of cloning
4) What is the possible chemistry behind different kinds of emotions?
5) What are obstetrics and genetics and try to explain the relationship between them?
6) What are the possible effects of abortions on the pregnancies in the future?
7) Is sleep related to the memory? Explain your answer with solid examples and evidence
8) What are micro-organisms and try to explain the antibiotic resistance in these organisms?
9) How cellular reproductions of DNA take place?
10) What are the possible biological implications of the marriage and having a child with the first cousins?
11) What is an evolutionary cycle and try to explain the next stage of the evolutionary cycle in detail
12) What kind of the hormonal changes occurs during the pregnancy?
13) How biological weapons are prepared and is it possible for us to use Ebola in the biological weapons?
14) A bacteria is living in your bowl. Is it important for you or it is harmful for you?
15) What are cancer metastases and try to explain the possible effects of cancer metastases by studying its mechanism
16) Write a note on the cleft plates and its genetic basis
17) How embryo is developed and write down the possible effects of diet and maternal health on the development of the embryo
18) Write a note on the CFTR genes
19) What are Robertsonian Translocations and what are its possible effects on the Infertility?
20) What are Ring chromosomes and what are its effects on infertility and miscarriages?
21) How are age-related factors affecting infertility?
22) What are the possible basis for the substance addictions?
23) How is the brain involved in the processes of memory, intelligence, and development of different thoughts?
24) Different stages of the development of monozygotic twins
25) How are biological macromolecules studied on the basis of silicon?
26) Explain the protein-protein interaction and also explain its interactions related to the immune responses
27) What is altered sequence on the basis of the protein structure?
28) How to improve the different vaccines that are similar to the viruses?
29) Conduct an in-depth research on the duplication as well as repair of the DNA
30) How LD50 test is done in measuring the toxicity of different chemicals?