Criminology dissertation or police dissertation requires a unique topic or research question that is interesting and appealing. In this post, the experts at Affordable Dissertation UK share 20 unique topic ideas that you can use for your criminology dissertation.
Criminology is an essential branch of sociology and it is studied for thousands of years ago. The discipline of criminology is known as a scientific discipline. In this essential branch of sociology, we study about the enforcement of law and the criminal justice system. If you are studying criminology at the university level, you will be asked to write a dissertation. The first step to write a criminology dissertation is to select an interesting and intriguing topic idea. There are some students who are not able to find an interesting criminology dissertation topic idea and they get help from expert writers of the dissertation writing services.
A list of twenty unique criminology dissertation topic ideas is given below;
- What are the problems and benefits to give the right to the prisoners to cast vote?
- What is the impact of the study of the victimology on domestic violence?
- How can we improve the efficiency of the community policemen in preventing and solving the crimes?
- What are the impacts of domestic violence on the mental health of women?
- How the frequency of suicide is increasing with the advancements in the field of technology?
- What are common policing means in the developed countries?
- What are the possible approaches and ways to detect cyber crimes?
- What are the possible methods to deal with social disorders?
- What is the importance of government, police and community collaboration in order to provide an assurance of safety to the public?
- What should be the possible strategies of the police to stop and minimize the possible crimes?
- What is the role of a better family relationship in forming a peaceful and progressive society?
- What is the role of good governance in preserving peace and order in society?
- Is it helpful for a society to stop the drug addiction by imposing death penalties to the people who are involved in the business of drug?
- What is the role of the protection of children and women in a society in order to establish respect and dignity in a society?
- What are zero or low-level crimes and what is the importance of zero or low-level crimes for the purpose of establishing the component cities in a country?
- What is the importance of awarding attractive salaries to the policemen for the purpose of improving their performance?
- What is the importance of community policing and point of view cameras in order to decrease the repeated killings and police brutality?
- What are the possible research methods in the field of criminology?
- What is the impact of forensic psychology in studying criminology?
- Who is responsible for street crimes?
These are some essential topic ideas for a criminology dissertation. Anyhow, you should select such a topic idea for your dissertation which is interesting and intriguing to you. After selecting such an interesting and intriguing topic idea, it will be easy for you to create a monument of a dissertation.